Ladies, it’s time for the Downtown Lakeland Partnership’s summer installment of Girls Night Out on Saturday, July 22, 5:30-8:30 p.m. You’re invited downtown for a fun evening of live music, tastings, food samples, giveaways and gifts with purchase. You also can enter a drawing to win a gift basket filled with fun items from a variety of shops and businesses located in the heart of Downtown Lakeland. Shops and restaurants are open late.
Here are some details about what participating businesses are doing during Girls Night Out:
- Stationery Loft– Stop in for an evening of Monograms & Margaritas. The blenders will be running, and black 2-inch vinyl monograms will be $2 (regularly $7.95).
Monogrammed notecards will be printed while you wait. Join us for the merriment.
- Bella Visage Medical Rejuvenation– Come in for Summer Sangria and Scrubs. From 5 – 7 p.m. we will provide some cool and refreshing sangrias and some invigorating scrubs. Come in, relax and cool down before you spend some time with your besties in downtown.
- Explorations V Children’s Museum– Bring your daughters ages 5-12 to “Little Girls Night Out” 5:30-8:30 p.m. While you’re out shopping, the girls will have fun with hair, nails and makeup. They’ll also get to explore the museum and enjoy snack pizzas and drinks. Cost is $10 for museum members; $15 for nonmembers. Pre-registration is required: (863) 687-3869.
- Escapology– Take 20 percent off all escape game rooms booked that night.
- Top Buttons- Bring five or more clothing items for girls ages 11 and older, and get $50 off your next Viva Vitality service or treatment.
Amelia Paige Boutique & Embroidery– Get a free gift with your purchase of $30 or more. We’re giving away one embroidery service each hour, so make sure you stop by and enter to win. We’re also serving wine compliments of Harry’s Bar & Grill, along with fresh fruit and cheese.
- Got Candy & More– Enjoy happy hour from 5-7 p.m. with $5 moscato floats. Must be age 21 or older and provide ID.
- Brooke Pottery– Enjoy virgin margaritas, wine and cheese while you shop. Be sure to register to win a cute travel set from Allen Designs.
- Two Hens & A Hound– Register to win a seat at the “Making Memories” Shadowbox class to be held on Thursday, July 27 at 6:15 p.m. Participants will create a custom shadowbox commemorating their summer vacation, a special event, or to give as a gift. The class is a $35 value and a lot of fun. We’ll work with you in advance to make sure you get the best result possible.
- Focus Realty Group– Stop in for wine and cheese while you’re out and about for Girls Night Out.
- Rafa Natural- The first 25 customers will receive a free perfect pink lip balm. Enjoy bubbly strawberry mojitos while you shop.
- Scout & Tag– Get a free conversational mug with your purchase of $35 or more. Enjoy bubbly strawberry mojitos while you shop.
- Traditions Unlimited– Sample dips made with mixes from Lakeside Seasonings, a Lakeland-based company. Free gift with a $25 purchase.
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR? You must partner with a downtown business. Contact any downtown business of your choosing and make arrangements directly with them. More information here:https://dlp7-22-17gnobusinessparticipantsonly.eventbrite.com/
- Free ice cream from Got Candy & More
- $25 off framing at Two Hens & A Hound
- Gift certificates to Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille
- Wine stopper from Brooke Pottery
- Gift certificate for a month of ballroom dance lessons for a single or double from Just Dance
- Gift certificate to Amelia Paige Boutique
- Gift certificate to Bella Visage