Holiday Walkabout 2012
November 27th, 6:00 PM -9:00 PM
In our third decade, this annual event in Downtown Lakeland celebrates the holidays with shopping, dining, music, horse-drawn wagon rides and more!
A Look at Previous Specials:
- Lloyd’s of Lakeland – 20% off one item over $20
- My Cottage Garden - Tea samples
- Home Essentials – 20% off one regularly priced item
- Studio 323 – refreshment tent
- Traditions Unlimited - $5 off total purchase of $25 or more
- Rafa Natural – Free votive candle with purchase of $10 or more
- Bay Street Bistro – Free dessert with each purchased entrée
- Mitchell’s Coffee House – Purchase gets your name in a drawing for a gift certificate.
- Black Swan – Purchase gets your name in a drawing for a gift certificate
- Peacock Antiques – Stop in for refreshments
- Reflection of the Past – 20% off Storewide Sale
- The Strand – Stop in for refreshments
- Brooke Pottery – $5 off total purchase of $25 or more
- Arts on the Park – Artists Showcase Holiday Market
- Explorations V Children’s Museum – Free admission with Museum Store purchase of at least $5 per person (Note: Each person must make a purchase in order to receive free admission); 15 month Family Membership for the price of 12 months
- Tougie Baby – Pictures with Santa
- Fresco’s – Gingerbread cookies
- The General Store – Free children’s craft activity and local authors signing books
- Paint Along Studios – Create a 10 inch x 10 inch painting of a Christmas Ornament for $7.50 per person. Two classes: one at 6:00pm and one at 8:00pm. Sign up in advance here or first come, first serve night of event.
- Fast Frame – Photos with The Grinch taken by Maddi Leigh Photography for a fee, or bring your own camera for no cost photo
- Main Street Creamery - Hot Chocolate and Hot Christmas Punch
- Black & Brew Coffee House - Folk & Americana music by Wood & Bronze, and 2 for 1 house wines.
- Linkster’s Tap Room – Mention the Walkabout when you order your first drink and get your second drink free.
- Nathan’s Men’s Store – Free cap (while they last) with the purchase of any Tommy Bahama shirt or jeans. $10 gift certificate with purchase of $100 or more. Neckties 33% off.
- Geo. L. Gaines Jewelers – 20% off one regularly priced item. Stop in for light refreshments.
- C.E. Design Co. – Complimentary Vintage Inspired photo taken on the spot with purchase of a Holiday Card. Choose from any of our modern, vintage inspired designs, pull together for a free photo, and have an exceptionally creative card ready for mailing to friends and family in time for the Holidays.
- Wing Chun Martial Arts Downtown Kung Fu Academy – Two people train for the price of one OR purchase a $50 gift card and receive $200 in training (includes classes and one individual session)
- Historic Lakeland - Lakeland-themed Holiday ornaments
Sponsored by GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Carriage Point 1 – Corner of Main and Tennessee: Picks up a group and travels Tennessee Avenue to Pine Street, then drops group off at the corner of Pine Street and Kentucky Avenue.
- Carriage Point 1 – Corner of Pine and Kentucky: Picks up a group and travels Kentucky Avenue to Main Street, then drops group off at the corner of Main Street and Tennessee Avenue.
PAST EVENT PHOTOS:
Tom Hagerty – Lakeland Local